Helvetas Intercooperation gGmbH has signed the Declaration of Commitment of the Transparent Civil Society Initiative. Below you will find information about Helvetas Germany according to the ten points of the Initiative 'Transparent Civil Society'.
1.Name, registered office, address and year of foundation
Helvetas Intercooperation gGmbH
Charles-de-Gaulle Str. 5
Please see further information at About Us.
2. Here you will find our statutes as well as general information about our goals and vision.
3. Our work is exempt from corporate income tax in accordance with § 5 paragraph 1 No. 9 of the German Corporate Income Tax Act (Körperschaftsteuergesetz) due to the promotion of an international spirit, tolerance in all areas of culture and the idea of international understanding, as well as the promotion of development cooperation, according to the last notice of exemption we received from the tax office Bonn-Innenstadt (tax number 205/5783/2524) dated 26.09.2022.
4. The key decision-maker of Helvetas Germany is Mr Martin Koppa, Director.
5. Further comprehensive reports on the activities of our organization can be found in our annual report.
6. Personnel structure: 5 full-time employees, 18 project staff (as of December 31, 2022).
7. / 8. Detailed information regarding the source of funds (donations, public grants, etc.) and the use of funds can also be found in the annual report.
9. Helvetas Germany is the legally independent German subsidiary of Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation e.V. and part of the International Helvetas Network.
10. Names of legal entities whose annual payments represent more than 10% of the total annual budget:
- European Union
- Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation.