REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date of first publication: 27 February 2023
The Reintegration of Returnee Migrant Workers (ReMi) Project is a bilateral initiative of the Governments of Nepal (GoN) and Switzerland. The project contributes to the social and economic reintegration of returnee migrant workers in Nepal. The project is funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), and implemented through a partnership between the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security; respective provincial line ministries and selected local governments in Province One and Madhesh Province, with technical assistance from Helvetas Nepal.The main working areas of the project are men and women returnee migrant workers in project working area establish a stable social and economic situation and the 3-tiers of government implement effective mechanisms to provide reintegration services to returnee migrant workers.
- ReMi/Helvetas Nepal invites sealed Proposal from the eligible individual consultants for Providing Support for Development of Fund Management System and Financial Guidelines.
- The detailed RFP document can be obtained by downloading from BELOW LINK
- All sealed proposal must be submitted on or before 20 March 2023 latest by 13:00 hrs. Proposals/documents received after the deadline shall not be accepted.
- Proposals will be opened in the presence of applicants/representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hrs on 20 March 2023 at the ReMi office. Proposal must be valid for 90 days from the date of proposal submission deadline.
- ReMi/Helvetas Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject wholly or partly any or all bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever.