Invitation of Request for Proposals for Conducting Immersion Study of Trail Bridge Sub-Sector Programme
- The Trail Bridge Sub-Sector Programme is a Priority-1 programme of the Government of Nepal. Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) has been providing technical assistance and material support through Trail Bridge Support Unit (TBSU)/ Helvetas Nepal.
- Over 9,500 trail brides have been constructed throughout Nepal, the majority through Swiss assistance. Helvetas Nepal is seeking consultancy services to conduct an immersive study as a part of a multi-year Impact Study of the Trail Bridge Programme in Nepal.
- The objective of the study is to assess the impact of trail bridges on the lives and livelihoods of locals, especially disadvantaged groups, and assess if and how capacities of stakeholders in communities have been strengthened during trail bridge construction.
- As a part of the impact study, an Immersive study has been planned to provide qualitative understanding to complement the quantitative analysis.
- Request for Proposals (RFP) are invited from Consulting Firms for providing consultancy services for conducting the Immersive Study of Trail Bridge Sub-Sector Programme.
- Consulting Firms which have at least three years of general working experiences and at least one year working experience in conducting immersive, Reality Check Approach or similar qualitative studies of projects/programs are eligible for bidding.
- A complete set of RFP documents are made available THROUGH LINK BELOW until 28 March 2023.
- RFPs are to be submitted under two envelop system, i.e. Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal.
- RFPs in hard copy must be submitted at the following address latest by 13:00, 28 March 2023.
The Country Director
G.P.O. Box - 688, Kathmandu, Nepal, M8M6+7Q
Phone: 00 97 1 5424925; 5424926;5431109, Email: co.np.@helvetas.org
- The RFPs shall be opened on 28 March 2023 at 15:00 hours at Helvetas Nepal, Bakhundole, Lalitpur in presence or absence of bidders.
- The quoted RFP amount must be valid for a period of 90 days after RFP opening.
- Helvetas Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all RFPs and to take decision about awarding of contract to a firm or to cancel RFPs, without giving any reason whatsoever.
- Bidders are to submit any queries regarding clarity on RFP Document to email@example.com by 23 March 2023 and these queries will be responded by 24 March 2023.