INVITATION FOR BIDS-SaMi
FOR THE SELECTION OF TRAINING MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES TO IMPLEMENT VOCATIONAL SKILL TRAINING FOR POTENTIAL MIGRANT WORKERS Date of first publication: 18 August 2021
The Safer Migration Project (SaMi) is a bilateral project between the Government of Switzerland and the Government of Nepal led by the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security and 156 participating local governments in 39 districts. Helvetas Nepal is providing technical assistance to the project.
SaMi launches this call for bids for the selection of Training Management Institutes (TMIs) to implement vocational skill training for the potential migrant workers. Therefore, bids are invited from the interested TMIs for the provision of vocational skills trainings to potential migrant workers as a part of SaMi phase III.
- A complete set of RfP can be downloaded from the link below
- Bidding institutions must fulfill the minimum requirements listed in the Instructions to Consultants (ITC) section as well as in Terms of Reference (ToR) to be eligible for bidding.
- Bids must be submitted latest by 08 September 2021 before 5 PM to SaMi / Helvetas Nepal office in accordance with ITC section.
- Pre-bid meeting (Virtual) will be held on 27 August 2021 at 2 PM. Interested consultants should confirm their participation at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the virtual meeting ID latest by 26 August 2021 before 4 PM.
- Acceptance or rejection of bid documents and award of the job or cancellation of bid notice shall remain within the jurisdiction of SaMi/Helvetas Nepal. This procurement process shall be according to SaMi/Helvetas Nepal procurement guidelines