Assignment: Train local trainers on GALS methodology and coordinate conduction of GALS by local trainers among beneficiaries of Bai Alai programme.
Location: Osh city, Alai and Chon-Alai districts
Assignment periods: February 03,2023–December 29,2023
Objects: In order to outreach and train more beneficiaries on GALS methodology, 25 local trainers from Alai and Chon-Alai districts were selected. They were trained on GALS tools (Dream, Journey to Dream, Happy Family Tree, Profitability Tree). Hired consultant will monitor GALS trainings conducted by local trainers and conduct ToT on the fifth tool of GALS methodology - Happy Family Diamond, and organize/conduct final conference of local trainers upon completion of tasks.
- Consultant must conduct 2 monitoring visits to analyze and assess the progress of GALS trainings conduction by thelocal trainers in Alai and Chon-Alai districts;
- Consultant will train local trainers to the fifth tool of GALS methodology - Happy Family Diamond;
- Consultant must compile a database of trainees/participants of GALS trainings conducted by local trainers;
- Consultant must provide final written report upon completion of the contract. The report must include progress, analysis of results of GALS trainings conducted by local trainers, as well as specific recommendations on further promotion of GALS trainings by local trainers.
- Consultant must inform donors and participants about the program and dates of planned activities a month in advance;The consultant must organize and conduct final conference for local trainers on the results of their work. Prepare and approve conference program and list of conference participants;
- Consultant will monitor the work of all local trainers after the completion of the contract during 3 months period.
Local trainers are trained for GALS tool (Happy Family Diamond). Database of GALS training participants has been compiled and submitted to the Client. Local trainers have trained 450 up to 500 people on GALS tools. Final conference is held to conclude the work of local trainers.
Applicants must send the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than 12.00pm February 01, 2023.
List of necessary documents for submission:
- CV with experience in implementing of GALS training;
- A letter of interest describing experience of similar tasks implementation;
- Commercial proposal with an indication of the cost of work (budget) including all costs associated with implementation of the above tasks and work plan (fees, logistics, necessary materials, etc.)
Requirements to potential supplier:
- Knowledge of GALS methodology;
- Experience of at least 3 years of development modules and conduction of GALS trainings;
- Experience in working with local non-governmental organizations, international organizations (at least 3 years);
- Availability of a patent or certificate of registration of individual entrepreneurs, insurance policy or another type of legal registration (LLC, etc.) of the applicant;
- Diploma, certificate proving competence of the candidate;
- High level of knowledge of approaches in conducting trainings on gender issues;
- Readiness to field work: Osh, Alai and Chon Alai regions;
- Knowledge written and spoken Kyrgyz and English languages.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +996 (550) 45-25-71