REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date of first publication: 9 June 2022
The Trail Bridge Sub-Sector Programme (TBSSP) is a Priority 1 programme of the Government of Nepal. Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) has been providing technical assistance and material support through Helvetas Nepal/Trail Bridge Support Unit (TBSU) for implementation of the programme. Currently, over 9,000 trail bridges have been constructed throughout Nepal, the majority through Swiss assistance. In this endeavor, Helvetas Nepal is seeking consultancy services of Third-Party Inspection (TPI). The objective of the TPI is to Inspect / Test and provide Quality Certification of the Steel Wire Ropes procured by the Government of Nepal as well as Helvetas Nepal as a part of the technical assistance.
1. Proposals are invited from eligible Engineering/Consulting Firms for providing consultancy services for conducting Third Party Inspection and Quality Certification of Steel Wire Ropes procured from abroad through international bidding.
2. A complete set of RFP document is made available through THIS LINK
3. Proposal in hard copy must be submitted at the following address latest by 2PM on 22 June 2022.
The Country Director
G.P.O. Box - 688, Kathmandu, Nepal, M8M6+7Q
Phone: +977 1 5424925/26; Email: co.np.@helvetas.org
4. The proposals shall be opened on 22 June 2022 at 3PM at Helvetas Nepal, Bakhundole, Lalitpur in presence of bidder/representative who choose to attend.
5. TBSU/Helvetas Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject proposals wholly or partly without giving any reason whatsoever.