Invitation of Bids for Supply and Delivery of Steel Wire Ropes
First date of publication : 14 May 2021
- On behalf of the Government of Switzerland, the Trail Bridge Support Unit (TBSU)/Helvetas Nepal, provides technical assistance to the Government of Nepal for implementation of trail bridge programme under the Sector-Wide Approach (SWAp). The Government of Switzerland intends to contribute part of its fund for procurement of steel wire ropes to respond to an urgent need to manage the deficit of the programme for this fiscal year 2020-21.
- Bids are invited from reputed supplier/ stockiest for the supply of Galvanized Steel Wire Ropes as per the prescribed specifications. The size and quantity of steel wire ropes to be procured are:
Diameter (mm) : 13
Steel Wire Ropes (Meters) : 100,000
- Bid document including specifications can be downloaded from BELOW LINK
- Bid submission modality and address is specified in the bid document under ITB (4).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives at 15:30hrs on 21 May 2021 online in MS Teams. Bidder or representative must present with password in the bid opening otherwise cannot open the respective bid and consider for further evaluation.
- Bids must be valid for a period of 30 days after the bid opening date.
- Each offer must be accompanied with bid bond equivalent to 2.5% of the quoted amount in NRs. in the form of bank guarantee, which shall be valid for 90 days or bank draft in favour of Helvetas Nepal from any A-class commercial bank based in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Helvetas Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject offer(s) partially or fully without assigning any reason whatsoever. Helvetas Nepal is free to award the contract to any of the responsive bidders. The decision of Helvetas Nepal will be final and binding in this regard.
- The Supplier shall deliver the Goods strictly within 15 days after the date of Contract Agreement.