The Safer Migration project (SaMi) is a bilateral initiative of the Governments of Nepal (GoN) and Switzerland. SaMi phase III is implemented through a partnership between the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security (MoLESS), HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal as a technical assistance provider, the Foreign Employment Board (FEB) and selected local governments. The main working areas of the project are access to information, access to justice, access to vocational skills, financial literacy and psychosocial counselling.
1. SaMi/HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal invites sealed bids from the eligible vendors for the supply and delivery of 4 WD vehicles, motorbikes and scooters on duty-free. The requirement is summarized below:
A: Double Cab Pickup (5-seater including driver) - 3 nos
B: SUV Car (7-seater including driver) - 1 no
Estimated cost for above 2 items in Foreign currency is : Equivalent to CHF 100,000
C: Motorbike - 12 nos
D: Scooter - 3 nos
Estimated cost for above 2 items in Foreign currency is : Equivalent to CHF 37,500
Delivery Timeline for all itmes : 60 days from order confirmation
Remarks : Bids in local price shall not be entertained
2. Bidding document can be downloaded from link below
3. All sealed bids/offers must be submitted before 13:00 hrs on 18 April 2019. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
4. The signed hard copy of bids/offers must be submitted in a sealed envelope to:
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal
Country Office, Dhobighat, Lalitpur
G.P.O Box-688, Kathmandu, Nepal; Ph. No.: +977-1-5524926
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 on 18 April 2019 at the office as stated above in clause (4). Bids must be valid for 45 days from the date of closing of bid submission.
6. If the last date of submission and opening for bids falls on a Government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last day.
SaMi/HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject wholly or partly any or all bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever.