Vacancy: Financial and Administrative Officer
EU-funded SWITCH-Asia Greentour Project implemented by Representative Office of Helvetas Intercooperation GmbH in the Kyrgyz Republic is looking for Financial and Administrative Officer in Bishkek office.
GreenTour project mobilizes and mentors Kyrgyz tour operators and their suppliers to adapt and promote sustainable consumption and production practices throughout their supply chains and business processes. This includes using local suppliers, purchasing environmentally friendly products, plastic reduction, conserving natural resources and applying socially responsible ways of interacting with local communities. Furthermore, the capacity of travel associations to provide Corporate Social Responsibility advisory services will be improved to spread the sustainable tourism practices. For the targeted Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Helvetas fosters the creation of new financial schemes and promotes access to green financing.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or similar domain;
- Relevant work experience in accounting, procurement, and admin tasks; the experience with EU projects is preferable;
- Computer skills with practical experience in Microsoft Office applications, 1S 7.0 software;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Russian. Knowledge of Kyrgyz is an asset.
- Preparation of financial reports for the project activity as per requirements of EU and internal procedures; assist in verification of accounts;
- Booking transactions in accounting system; preparation of payment requests for bank and cash operations for project vendors;
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of suppliers’ invoices;
- Checking financial reports of the project implementing partners;
- Conducting inventory of fixed assets and participating in inventory procedures related to project;
- Assist in procurement of services and consultants as per requirement of the donor and internal procurement procedures;
- Assist in collecting monitoring data for the project’s annual and completion reports;
- Assist in organizing project events, travel and training activities;
- Support the project team in the implementation of the activities with a wide range of the project beneficiaries and stakeholders.
Deadline for submission is by 17:00, February 15, 2023.
Subject of your email must contain “Financial and Administrative Officer for the EU-funded SWITCH-Asia Greentour Project”.