Open call: Provision of outsourcing services for two cooperatives of beekeepers "Alai Too Aseli" and "Chon-Alai Baly"
Location: Alai and Chon-Alai districts.
Assignment periods: March 29 to December 10, 2021.
Objects: Provision of outsourcing services for two cooperatives "Alai Too Aseli" and "Chon-Alai Baly", in order to ensure the sustainable operation of cooperatives for the production of quality honey and increase production volumes.
The main result of the assignment - Cooperatives "Alai Too Aseli" and "Chon-Alai Baly" are conducting sustainable activities, effectively implemented their operational plans for 2021, increased the production of high-quality honey by 30% compared to the previous year as a result of high-quality management and marketing.
- Provide a detailed action plan for the provision of services, taking into account the tasks set, for discussion and approval by the project team;
- Provide descriptive reports:
- submit the first descriptive report no later than June 15, 2021;
- submit the second descriptive report no later than September 15, 2021;
- submit the third final descriptive report no later than November 30, 2021.
Candidates should send the following documents to the following e-mail: Nurgul.Tashtanova@helvetas.org, no later than March 17, 2021.
List of application documents
· Certificate of registration of a legal entity;
· Letter of interest describing the experience of conducting similar tasks;
· CVs of key performers with experience performing similar tasks;
· Plan of activities, implementation schedule, a detailed budget on 2021.
Basic requirements for a potential consultant or potential organization:
- Knowledge of market quality requirements for honey and basic food safety requirements, including HACCP principles and technical regulations;
- Knowledge and experience in accounting, taxation of cooperative activities;
- Knowledge and experience of building and conducting effective marketing in the beekeeping sector;
- Experience of at least 3 years in the field of beekeeping and working with beekeepers and cooperatives is an advantage;
- Experience in working with local non-governmental organizations, international organizations (at least 3 years);
- Registration of a legal entity (LLC or PF)