OPEN CALL: THE PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF FAIR TRADE STANDARDS
Assignment Title: Provision of services for the implementation of Fair Trade standards in the Chon-Alai Baly cooperative and the Nomad Store - honey Exporter Company.
Assignment periods: May 20 to November 30, 2021.
Location: Chon-Alai district and Osh city.
Basic requirements for a potential consultant or potential organization:
- Experience of at least 3 years in the development and implementation of Fair Trade standards at the level of a group of producers-cooperatives and processing companies (experience in the field of beekeeping is an advantage);
- Successful experience of practical support of cooperatives and processing companies during audit certification of Fair Trade; - Knowledge of market requirements for honey quality and basic food safety requirements, including HACCP principles and technical regulations;
- Experience in working with local non-governmental organizations, international organizations (at least 3 years);
- Registration of a legal entity
List of application documents
- Certificate of registration of a legal entity;
- A letter of interest with a description of experience in conducting similar assignments;
- CVs of the main performers with experience in performing similar tasks;
- Action plan, implementation schedule, including a detailed budget.
The main result of the assignment:
Provision of services for the implementation of Fair Trade standards in the cooperative "Chon-Alai Baly" and the exporting company "Nomad Store" in order to increase sales
The members of the “Chon-Alai Baly” cooperative and the employees of the “Nomad Store” Company are familiarized with the Fair Trade standards, have implemented the standards and received Fair Trade certificates as a product producer and exporter.
Applicants must send the following documents by email to Nurgul.Tashtanova@helvetas.org no later than May 11, 2021