Helvetas Kyrgyzstan is looking for a Tourism Product Development Expert
Helvetas Kyrgyzstan is looking for a Tourism Product Development Expert for the SECO-funded Sustainable Winter Tourism Development Project in Kyrgyzstan
The specific areas of focus shall be: (1) winter tourism product development and capacity building, and (2) product positioning and marketing.
- Evaluate current winter tourism product offerings in two target destinations and assess potential for new tourism product offerings;
- Facilitate discussions/workshops with the local winter tourism VC stakeholders and local community to determine new tourism product offerings and identify new product owners;
- Develop and deliver tourism product development workshop for the winter tourism VC stakeholders and community members in two target destinations to facilitate the ideas on development of individual and/or joint winter tourism products;
- Provide targeted advisory services and initial mentoring for selected product owners;
- Formulate winter tourism positioning statements for each destination and for select products and identify marketing personalities.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in developing wide range of tourism products and experiences
- Fluency in Russian or Kyrgyz
Place of performance: Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek and Karakol cities
Period of Performance
November 2019 – January 2020. The expected number of working days is 25. The exact period(s) of performance will be agreed with the selected candidate.
Deadline for applications: 08 October 2019, 17:00 Bishkek time
If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV and a letter outlining experience and suitability, as well approaches and methodologies you would apply by email to:
All application documents will be used only for the selection process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.