Tender on conducting trainings on advocacy for key partners of all four value chains of Bai Alai programme
Assignment Title: Conducting 1 two-days training on advocacy for key partners of 4 VC of Bai Alai programme: livestock, apiculture, tourism and handicraft.
Location: Osh city
Assignment periods: December 01, 2019 – December 20, 2019.
Objects: To train the key partners of the 4 VC on basics of advocacy with the aim of developing an advocacy plan aimed to positively changing of the situation and solving identified actual problems in each sector.
Candidates should send the following documents to the following e-mail: Nurgul.Tashtanova@helvetas.org, no later than November 19 2019.
List of application documents
- Certificate of registration of a legal entity;
- Letter of interest describing the experience of providing similar services;
- CV of key candidates with experience of conducting trainings on advocacy;
- 2-3 recommendations from organizations that have received your services;
- Detailed budget for the trainers’ payment including logistic expenses of trainers.
Basic requirements for a potential consultant or potential organization:
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of conducting similar trainings on advocacy and developing advocacy companies for beginners, including field work in remote regions:
- Experience in working with local non-governmental organizations, international organizations (at least 3 years);
- Excellent Kyrgyz language;
- Registration of a legal entity (LLC or PF)
- Readiness to start implementing the task from November 29, 2019
Experience with Helvetas and / or the Aga Khan Foundation or with other donor organizations is an advantage
The ToR can be downloaded here: Download ToR