Tender: Expert practical support for key beneficiary partners of Bai Alai programme
Assignment Title: Expert practical support for key beneficiary partners of 3 VCs of Bai Alai programme: beekeeping, women's handicrafts, tourism in the implementation of advocacy plans for 2020.
Location: Alai, Chon Alai
Assignment periods: March 30 until October 30, 2020
Basic requirements for a potential consultant or potential organization:
- Experience of at least 3 years of development and implementation of advocacy companies, including field work in remote regions;
- Experience of working with local non-governmental organizations, international organizations (at least 3 years);
- Registration of a legal entity;
- Willingness to start the assignment from March 30, 2020
- Experience with Helvetas and / or the Aga Khan Foundation or with other donor organizations is an advantage
Applicants are required to send the following documents to Nurgul.Tashtanova@helvetas.org, no later than March 23, 2020:
List of application documents
• Certificate of registration of legal entity
• A letter of interest describing the experience of similar tasks implementation;
• CVs of key consultants with experience in implementing successful advocacy plans;
• Fee, including logistics costs.