Open call: Trainer-consultant services on gender action learning system trainings
Assignment Title: Consultant services for conducting trainings according to the methodology of studying and identifying gender-sensitive actions system with the beneficiaries of the Cattle, Apiculture, Tourism and Handicraft sectors in Alai and Chon-Alai districts of Osh region.
Location: Alai, Chon Alai districts
Assignment periods: 3 May 2021 – 30 October 2021.
Applicants are required to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than April 28, 2021:
List of application documents
- Patent or certificate of registration of individual entrepreneurs, insurance policy;
- A letter of interest describing experience of similar tasks implementation;
- CV with experience in implementing of GALS training;
- Fee, including logistics costs of a trainer.
Basic requirements for a potential consultant or potential organization:
- Knowledge of methodologies on study and determination of gender-sensitive actions (GALS)
- Experience of at least 3 years of development modules and implementation of GALS;
- Experience of working with local non-governmental organizations, international organizations;
- Willingness to start the assignment from May 3, 2020
Experience with Helvetas and / or the Aga Khan Foundation or with other donor organizations is an advantage