Open call: Coaches on tourism sustainability
Greentour seeks proposals from the tourism specialists to fulfill the tasks of coaches on tourism sustainability through providing the following services:
- support the project target group (tour operators and accommodation businesses) in preparation for the Travelife – Sustainability in Tourism certification process;
- conduct sustainability training and coaching for project beneficiaries in the regions of Kyrgyzstan;
- participate in other project activities related to value chain analysis of destinations, training and capacity building, publications and outreach.
Level of effort
The coach will be engaged on part-time basis and the monthly level of effort will be agreed with Greentour.
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality, Business Administration, Environmental Studies or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in tourism;
- Understanding the concepts of sustainable tourism;
- Excellent organizational, communication and technical skills;
- Self-starter attitude, willingness to learn and an interest in sustainable tourism;
- Oral and written fluency in English and Russian. Working knowledge of Kyrgyz is an asset.
How to apply