Job opening: Business Facilitator in Tourism and Apiculture
Branch of the Association HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation in KR is looking for a Business Facilitator in tourism and apiculture value chains of Bai-Alai Project (duty station in Osh).
- High degree in business administration, economics or similar domain
- Knowledge and experience in tourism sector
- Social competence and intercultural communication skills
- Good reporting and writing skills
- Negotiation skills
- English (oral and written), Kyrgyz (oral and written) and Russian
- Proficiency with office productivity software
- Coordinate and provide guidance on strategic and operational issues related to tourism value chain with special focus on women and youth SME development
- Contribute to a proper monthly, quarterly and annual planning and monitoring system (operational and financial) to ensure the quality control of the Bai Alai project’s outputs and expected outcomes, according to the Project Management Framework (PMF)
- Ensure that women and disadvantaged groups are included in decision-making processes in the projects area and within partner organisations
- Facilitate good business relations with local, regional and national level tourism actors, including women and youth entrepreneurs
- Liaise with state authorities and institutions to promote an enable legislative environment
- Monitor and supervise that tourism VC observed and adhered (incl. by co-facilitators and partners / beneficiaries)
- Implement monitoring and evaluation system in cooperation with partner organizations in regard to tourism value chain with focus on GSE indicators
- Participate in and contribute to relevant M&E exercises (capitalisation of experience, progress reports, etc.)
- Work closely with HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation team in Bishkek and Osh.
The deadline for submission is no later than 17:00, October 13, 2023.
Please, kindly include "Business Facilitator - Bai Alai" in the subject line of your email.