Greentour Kyrgyzstan Project requests proposals for a short-term assignment of a qualified consultant on green financing
Greentour Kyrgyzstan Project requests proposals for a short-term assignment of a qualified consultant on green financing. The consultant is expected to provide an overview of the current situation in the Kyrgyz Republic with access to green financing of the tourism and hospitality businesses and the resulting recommendations. The overview should cover:
- Available green financing products and services for tourism and hospitality businesses offered by local financial institutions (interest rates, payment terms, collateral requirements and other);
- Assessment of the tourism and hospitality businesses’ demand for green financing products by micro-finance institutions and the commercial banks;
- Data on installed green tech solutions at hospitality and tourism enterprises to be collected through a survey;
- Analysis of the collected data for the technical and cost efficiency of installed solutions, the satisfaction of the enterprise owners;
- Measure (where possible) the estimated carbon emission reduction resulting from the installation of green tech solutions;
- Other areas that may arise in the course of performing the task.
Applicants will be evaluated based on the relevant expertise, experience, qualifications, skills and competencies. Requirement include et al:
- Higher education in the field of finance, economics, business or related fields;
- Experienced in conducting research (methods, surveys) and analytic work in finance area;
- Experience in the tourism and hospitality sector is an asset;
- Able to analyze complex data from multiple sources and discussions;
- Good writing skills;
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills;
- Able to prioritize work, multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Excellent Russian, knowledge of Kyrgyz and English is an asset;
- Flexible and result-oriented.
Level of Effort:
This intermittent assignment will be given 25 days to complete. The expected start date is February 15, 2021.
Technical: Interested applicants shall submit a letter of interest, a detailed CV and a proposed work plan. The work plan should indicate the proposed activities and number of days for each activity (desk review, survey preparation, conducting interviews, report writing, addressing comments etc.)
Financial: Interested applicants shall submit a financial proposal indicating the daily rate and the total budget for the assignment.
All of the requested files shall be submitted in a single email message with attachments to: email@example.com by February 5, 2021 COB.
The email subject should say: Greentour Project_Green Finance Expert.