Tender on conducting 6 one-day trainings on honey producing technologies for “Chon Alai baly” cooperative’s members
Assignment Title: Conducting 6 one-day trainings on honey producing technologies for “Chon Alai baly” cooperative’s members.
Location: Chon Alai region, Osh oblast.
Assignment periods: September 23 – November 22, 2019.
Objects: Increasing the potential of “Chon Alai Baly” cooperative’s members on honey production technology.
The main result of the task - members of the “Chon Alai baly” cooperative improved their knowledge of honey production technology, taking into account the phytocenosis and the environment.
Candidates should send the following documents to the following e-mail: Nurgul.Tashtanova@helvetas.org, no later than September 16, 2019:
- Certificate of registration of a legal entity;
- Letter of interest describing the experience of conducting similar tasks;
- CVs of key performers with experience performing similar tasks, as well as with practical experience in the production of honey in permanent apiaries and nomadic apiaries;
- Plan of activities, implementation schedule, including a detailed budget of expenses.
Basic requirements for a potential consultant or potential organization:
- Practical experience in the production of mountain honey, including the organization of a permanent apiary and a nomadic apiary;
- At least 3 years of experience in conducting practical training in honey production technology;
- Experience in working with local non-governmental organizations, international organizations (at least 3 years);
- Registration of a legal entity (LLC or PF)
You can download a detailed ToR here