Helvetas Bhutan invites proposals from eligible registered Civil Society Organization (CSO) to promote partnership with Local Government focusing on engagement of youth and women in local governance and development process.
The proposal must contain the following based on ToR;
- Ideas and approaches to strengthen partnerships between LGs and CSOs for the end objective of enhancing engagement of youth and women in local governance and development process
- Proposed modality/models of partnership between LGs and CSOs, ideally building on what exists at local levels
- Clear logic model/ Theory of Change of the proposed ideas/approaches
- Clear linkages of result area of project to Local Government Key Result Areas and National Key Result Areas of the 12th FYP
- Similar working experiences will be of added value
- Financial Proposal
The last date for submission of proposal is 4th November, by 2.30 PM BST.
The proposals will be opened on same day at 3.00 PM.
For further information, contact Project Advisor, Helvetas Country Office, Bhutan, Thimphu at 02-322870/17649979
Sealed bids should be addressed to;
The Country Director
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation
P.O. Box 157, Dungkar Lam
Lower Motithang, Thimphu – 11001
Only selected CSOs will be contacted for presentation of their proposal to evaluation team.