Trainer of Land Policies for Ethnic Minorities and Policy Contribution Skills
Helvetas Vietnam and LANDA/CCRD are co-implementing the project "Secure Land Rights for All - Giving Ethnic Minorities a Voice'' (L4A), funded by the European Union (EU). The overall goal of the project is to contribute to the effective promotion and protection of land and forest resource rights of ethnic minorities in Cao Bang, Nghe An and Hoa Binh provinces. Through the project support, LANDA member organisations and Commune Mediation Committees will be resourced to support marginalised communities to claim their land and forest resource rights and to proactively participate in land governance processes
Helvetas is now seeking a Trainer to develop the training curriculum and conduct the course Training of Trainers 2 on Land Policies for Ethnic Minorities and Policy Contribution Skills for LANDA members and government officials.
See details in the attached TOR.
- Minimum Master's degree of relevant fields;
- At least 10 years of working experience in relevant fields; good understanding of Vietnam's legal system, especially land-related policies; in-depth understanding of the land governance in Vietnam and policies for ethnic minorities;
- Proven experience in policy development; those having participated in projects related to land governance and land advocacy are preferred;
- At least 05 years of experience in ToT training and coaching for adults; proven experience on land policy training; experience with advanced training methods (eg participatory learning) is desirable;
- Good communication skills, presentation skills, training skills, and motivation skills;
- High responsibility and professionalism at work.
Interest candidates please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before August 15th, 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.