Helvetas Bhutan invites proposals from eligible Bhutanese Local Training Institutes to foster partnership with Department of Local Governance and HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation on capacity development of local government functionaries.
The proposal must contain the following based on ToR;
- Proposal to promote sustainable partnership between DLG and Institute on capacity development of the LG functionaries
- Team composition and resources in the Institute
- Clear Logic Model/Theory of Change for the proposed partnership on capacity building of LGs
- Proposal should focus on outcome level result from the partnership program
- Training programs and modules relevant for LGs
- The ideas of proponent institute to share the responsibilities and accountability during the partnership to deliver effective training program and follow-up support.
- Financial proposal on training modules
The last date for submission of proposal is 8th August, by 2.30 PM BST.
The proposals will be opened on same day at 3.00 PM.
For further information, contact Project Advisor, Helvetas Country Office, Bhutan, Thimphu at 02-322870/17649979
Sealed bids should be addressed to;
The Country Director
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation
P.O. Box 157, Dungkar Lam
Lower Motithang, Thimphu – 11001
Only selected institutes will be contacted for presentation of their proposal to management team.