The Network Knowledge and Learning Advisor position is located within the Advisory Services department and within the Knowledge and Learning (KNL) team. It involves provision of advice, coaching and support to users of the organisation’s intranet and extranet, Pamoja, as well as supporting a mandate from SDC’s Health network from 2017-2020.
- Independently manage a task set within an advisory mandate from one or more external clients, at least one of which requiring website administration skills
- Support internal and external users of the Helvetas intranet (Pamoja) to use the platform more effectively, and to understand how content can be managed, maintained and found on Pamoja
- Provide KNL-related support to a variety of internal clients from various departments
- Proactively share knowledge and learning related to the KNL domain, both internally and in relevant networks and forums, in support of learning and a collaborative work environment
WE OFFER YOU
- Master’s degree related to knowledge management, learning and/or international development
- Thematic experience in one or more fields related to KNL (e.g. use of social networking tools, online/face-to-face facilitation, website design and/or maintenance)
- At least four years of experience in development cooperation, including a combination of continuous long-term assignments in the South/East as well as short term consultancies that are thematically relevant
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and working experience in project cycle management
- Proven experience in communication and process facilitation with a variety of actors
- Good communicator and able to work in teams as well as independently
- Excellent spoken and written English as well as French or Spanish
Attractive working conditions in small teams and a multicultural setting, work place in Zurich or Bern (close to the main stations).
We look forward to receiving your complete application including motivation letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas by May 1, 2017. Please send your electronic application to email@example.com. For further information, contact our website www.helvetas.org.