Frank Eyhorn is an Environmental Scientist PhD/MSc and Development Expert working since 1997 on sustainable agriculture and market systems. He conducted elaborate research on the impact of organic farming and fair trade on farmers’ livelihoods in India, West Africa and Central Asia and elaborated various training materials and publications on the subject. Working with Helvetas since 2006, Frank manages and advises various projects on developing sustainable value chains and food systems. He has a strong appetite for organizational and strategy development combined with a commitment to achieve impact. Since 2011 Frank is serving on the World Board of IFOAM - Organics International, from 2014 as Vice President. He is a member of the Impact Committee of the Sustainable Trade Initiative IDH, of the Swiss National FAO Committee and the ISEAL Stakeholder Council.
- Frank Eyhorn (2017) The private sector as a driver for sustainable rural development. Rural21, Vol. 51, Nr. 1/2017.
- Swiss National FAO Committee (CNS-FAO) (2016) Working towards sustainable agriculture and food systems. A discussion paper.
- Frank Eyhorn, Tina Roner, Heiko Specking (2015) Reducing pesticide use and risks - What action is needed? Briefing paper.
- Bo van Elzakker, Frank Eyhorn (2010) The Organic Business Guide. Developing sustainable value chains with smallholders. 1st edition. IFOAM.
- Frank Eyhorn (2007) Organic farming for sustainable livelihoods in developing countries? The case of cotton in India. vdf Hochschulverlag AG.