Stefanie Kaegi holds an MSc in Geography, an MAS in Development and Cooperation and an MAS in Secondary and Higher Education. After working as geography teacher, she joined Helvetas in 2013 where she has managed and advised projects in various countries in Central and Southern Asia as well as in Africa with a focus on public private development partnerships, rural advisory services and sustainable agriculture. Her key expertise lies in providing technical and thematic advice and capacity building, capitalization of experiences and moderation of planning or review processes. She currently works as Senior Advisor Sustainable Agriculture and Extension.
- Stefanie Kaegi, Andrea Bischof (2017) Organic and fairtrade cotton - a way out of rural poverty? Rural21, Vol. 51, Nr. 2/2017.
- Stefanie Kaegi, Andrea Bischof, Rudolf Luethi (2017) Organic cotton experiences. Learnings and recommendations from Mali, Burkina Faso and Kyrgyzstan. Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation.
- Stefanie Kaegi, Peter Schmidt (2016) Rural advisory services and international cooperation. How to reach large numbers of agricultural producers with rural advisory services - a compilation of articles with insights and innovations. Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
- Stefanie Kaegi, Peter Schmidt, Felix Fellmann, Rahel Meier (2016) Reaching the millions! What 20 years of rural advisory services have taught us. Rural21, Vol. 49, Nr. 4/2015.
- Stefanie Kaegi, Peter Schmidt (2015) Hanoi statement on rural advisory service systems. Synthesized outcome of the SDC face-to-face workshop on rural advisory services in Hanoi. SDC, Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation.
- Albert Zeyer, Stefanie Kaegi (2010) Science and technology in an environmental context as analyzed in pictures made by 11- to 13-year-old swiss students. Canadian Journal of Science, Mathematics and Technology Education, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 40-60.