Digital Transformation Officer 80-100%
Helvetas is an organization specialized in development cooperation and humanitarian response, anchored in Switzerland. Our vision is a just world in which all men and women determine the course of their lives in dignity and security, using environmental resources in a sustainable manner.
For our Digital Transformation and IT team based in Zurich or Berne we are looking for a motivated and innovative individual to join our organisation upon agreement.
As part of the digital transformation of our organization, requirements and needs for digitalization are being identified in various departments. You concretize the requirements in cooperation with the specialist departments and create solution concepts which you implement partly yourself, partly in cooperation with external partners. You primarily use Microsoft tools and services, in particular SharePoint Online and Power Platform, in cooperation with other MS365 and Azure services.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- You are tasked with the specification and implementation of process digitalization and the conception of the operating processes of digital solutions, IT systems and applications.
- You develop tools and automate processes using MS Power Apps, Power Automate and Azure Cognitive Services.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of the digital transformation strategy with a particular focus on the compatibility and conformity with the existing application landscape lies also within your responsibilities.
- You prepare foundations for decision-making and recommendations for the Director Digital Transformation, the Digital Transformation Steering Board or the Management Board regarding the feasibility, effort and costs of digitization projects as well as for new applications and adaptation of the application landscape and architecture.
- You are responsible for the conceptual and technical implementation of digitalization solutions on our IT platforms (Azure, MS Power Platform and SharePoint, MS Dynamics) and thereby ensuring a consolidated and efficient application landscape.
- You manage and plan internal IT and digitization projects in the head office and in the project countries together with the country organizations and the specialist departments, and ensure a scalable, secure and sustainable implementation and its operation. This also includes project-related change management measures, testing and transferring the developed solutions into operation.
- You coordinate external partners in development and project implementation.
- You plan and deliver trainings and education programmes for users and other project stakeholders in cooperation with our Learning and Innovation Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering or with a commercial focus combined with a CAS or similar in Project Management and Software Engineering / Software Architecture.
- Proven professional experience in conceptualizing, design, development and implementation of Power Platform (Power App, Power Platform) and SharePoint solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft365 products and services, especially SharePoint Online and Power Platform.
- Track record in managing smaller and medium sized IT projects.
- Good experience in IT / application requirements engineering in cooperation with end users and business managers.
- Solid know-how in operation and maintenance of Software Solutions and/or in a DevOps environment.
- Strong communicator with high degree of persuasive power and self-initiative with experience in coordinating stakeholders, external partners and contractors.
- Flexible attitude combined with the ability to work under pressure and taking on responsibility for several projects and tasks at the same time.
- Excellent spoken and written English and French; German or Spanish skills would be an additional asset.
We offer you an interesting challenge in a motivated team with attractive working conditions. You can expect a modern work place in a multicultural setting in the centre of Zurich or Bern with attractive working conditions.
We look forward to receiving your complete application including motivation letter, work certificates and diplomas via our online recruiting portal.
For further information please contact Sandra Leite, Recruiting Manager, Tel. +41 44 368 65 67, or visit our website www.helvetas.org.