Programm Manager f/m (75-80%)
HELVETAS Intercooperation gGmbH (HELVETAS Germany) is a small German non-governmental organisation based in Bonn. It has been established in 2013 and is committed to improve the living conditions of disadvantaged people in developing countries. The organisation is rooted in the tradition and experience of Helvetas and is politically and denominationally neutral. HELVETAS Germany is a member of the international Helvetas network, which is engaged in over 30 of the world’s poorest countries with specific development projects in rural parts of Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
Currently HELVETAS Germany is looking for a result-oriented, innovative & engaging personality as Programm Manager f/m (75-80%), based in Bonn, Germany.
- General project monitoring; back up the correct implementation of mandates
- Maintain dossiers of projects, provide adequate documentation overview
- Support local colleagues in reporting
- Prepare donor communications
- Organize and coordinate acquisition processes
- Research the German and EU donor landscape and identify funding opportunities for HGE
- Support the Director in the development of donor strategies, monitor the German Foundation landscape and elaborate fundraising strategies for selected foundations in cooperation with Helvetas HO
- Develop a consultant data base
- Support with daily administrative affairs of HGE and work within & improve office and collaboration processes
- Academic degree (Master or equivalent) in a relevant field related to international cooperation and/or a post-graduate diploma (DIE, SLE, NADEL)
- At least 3 years of experience working in the NGO sector or in a development consulting company, working experience in developing countries are a distinguished asset
- Experience in project management, including financial oversight
- Strong organizational skills and able to adequately handle multiple demands and priorities
- You are reliable, stress resistant, able to recognize and set priorities and to keep deadlines and commitments
- You are self-organised, service and highly client/partner oriented, and able to face problems head-on and to consider the bigger picture when assessing issues
- Proven interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills, both oral and written and attitude of promoting a culture of effective, change-oriented learning
- Ability to work independently and with cross-cultural teams, excellent communication skills, sensitivity for gender & social equity and the local culture
- Excellent spoken and written English & German, any other language is an asset
We offer you
Attractive working conditions in a small and dynamic team.
We look forward to receiving your complete application in English including motivation letter, salary expectations, CV, work certificates and diplomas by March 18, 2019. Please send your electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information please visit our website www.helvetas.de or contact Martin Koppa, email@example.com.